Looking for Future The UPS Store Locations
With more than 4,300 The UPS Store and Mail Boxes Etc.® locations nationwide, our network is the leader in its industry. We possess 30 years of retail and franchising experience and the power of one of the world's most admired and recognized brands: UPS.
We are committed to the continued growth of our network, but that doesn't mean that we'll put a franchise location just anywhere. We hand-pick each location to meet our criteria and customer’s needs. We can't know about every existing or future location opportunity, and that is where you can help. If you know of a location that would be a good fit for The UPS Store franchise, please use the area developer map below and submit the information to the respective area representative.
The ideal The UPS Store market location should have:
- A strong grocery store anchor preferred, or
- A tenant mix which includes national brands;
- Strong signage placement opportunity, both building and pylon;
- Great visibility (site should be visible from major road and/or anchor);
- Easy ingress and egress with ample parking;
- Strong demographics
The ideal The UPS Store space should have:
- 800 to 1,800 square feet
- Glass frontage 20 to 25 feet
- Rear-door delivery and pickup preferred
Typical The UPS Store lease language includes:
- Minimum 10-year lease term to match franchise terms
- Standard vanilla shell delivery or equivalent in tenant improvement allowance
- Free rent period during construction
- Exclusive-Use protection
- An assignability provision to support long-term viability
The UPS Store currently operates successfully inside hotels, convention centers, universities and military bases. For more information, please visit Non-Traditional Development.
View examples of a standard/typical layout plan for The UPS Store
Store Layout Example #1 (.pdf)
Store Layout Example #2 (.pdf)
Feel free to use the interactive map below to find the designated area developer contact information for your location.
Or, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your first and last name, complete address, property manager/leasing company name and any relevant information on why The UPS Store may be a good fit for your location.
This information is not an offer to sell a franchise. Any franchise offer is made only after a Franchise Disclosure Document has been provided.